Girl Power Entry 1


Girl Power-Believe in What You Can do!





First of all, yes I know it says I am posting as JeremiahJohnsonville. I am not a dude, I am a teenage girl that is using her brothers log in and username to stay safe and incognito!

I believe that women can do anything. We have since the beginning of time and anything boys can do we can do better! Ha! I have dreams of being a Lawyer or a Doctor so I can make a difference in the world. I know it will be hard work but setting a goal and doing it in public is very motivating to me. 

I have good grades have been working very hard on ACT practice and have asked numerous of my teachers what else I need to be doing to get in a good school and increase my odds. I will be Valedictorian of my class and have been very active in clubs, student council and volunteer hours. I have actually called a few schools admissions and talked to people about what they are looking for. I run a small but successful t shirt design business and sell some paintings of my own. I feel like I have several things going for me that can get me in a good school as long as I score well enough on my ACT. 

I also really enjoy the outdoors and it is one of the reasons I feel I can accomplish anything. I hunt, fish, hike and run and through those experiences I have learned to love nature and it has given me strength to see God's involvement in my life. I have also found several people that have inspired me to get out there and go for it. Here is one of my favorite hiking gals. She takes off through the mountains and goes for miles. I have done that several times already but not to the degree Laurel has. She inspires me. 

I want to find a man that is active as well and want my family to be active once I have children. Family that hikes, fishes and hunts together stays together!

Here is a video of an active girl doing something I want to try sometime!


I also love summer and summer activities. Getting out on the beach and in the water whether it is the ocean or a lake is very enjoyable to me.

So if you are a girl and looking for inspiration hopefully I can show you over the next couple of years something to inspire you. 


Girl Power

Comments